Introduce yourself!

Hello!

This is where you, yes YOU, can introduce yourself and tell us all about yourself.
Since I opened the thread it seems like I go first.

I live in Romania, however I am originally from Germany.
I am one of the guys that keep this Website running, the others are some of my best friends :)
That's it about me.

So, who are you?

Replies

Okay, here it goes.

I'm Snake. Mostly. Sometimes Yandere, sometimes Tsunere, sometimes fuckmesomeanyotherkindof Snake.
I am 20, living the "dream" in Poland
I am doing stuff here from time to time, sometimes just talking with people and solving their problems in a way.
I quit my job yesterday, so I'm unemployed with loads of free time and no money. And I'm going to university this year, Information Technology all the way.
Your everyday anime nut, having two body pillows and loads of mangas + external HDD filled with anime and ekhm...stuff. Yes, stuff. I can link you something if you're...uhh...desperate. Looking for a good chat. And maybe a bt of understanding. And some modders who would realise my sick modding ideas.

Over and out.

Hey there ladies and gents!

I'm DJ, more commonly know as Vespilord. I'm currently living in Illinois in the US.

I'm a freelance digital artist and wannabe voice actor. I do very stupid mods on this site as well as design T-Shirts at: http://www.redbubble.com/people/obviousvirus

My dream is to one day work alongside OVERKILL and design new and exciting things.

I'm currently part of a secret modding team making something new to pitch to OVK.

Happy modding!

I'm asire, a ex-chat moderator.
You can call me Christian, if you want
I'm also 14
i make mods and i like games

Guess I'll contribute.

Name's Leon (19) and I work with random textures ever since I was little.
Photoshop is one of my biggest hobbies and I love playing around with it to have fun or just to calm me down.
Game modding has been a big thing of mine since I was 12 and edited textures in the original Fable in MSPaint and some model swapping too.
I moved to tile mapping for Pokemon GBA roms freelance when I was 13-15ish and to this day can do a great job at it.
I picked up skinning for TF2 form 16-18 and never really had time for it since my life went all downhill as soon as I entered teenage years.
I picked up Payday 2 back when Smooth Talker was the meta and I enjoyed the game but I wasn't the best at it per say so I set it down until after Hoxton's Revenge.
I picked up Payday 2 texture modding around the Alessio update because a friend said to me "You know photoshop, you should make some silly skins" so that's what I did, I made some silly skins for friends and for myself, Most notably is my Daddy Dragan and '^' Dozer skins.
Recently started messing with HUD elements in Photoshop and doing a personal interface modification that if it gets to the point I might release it.
Currently enlisted in the United States Navy and waiting for basic training.
I'm rather laid back and love to hang out in the shoutbox with all the other cool cats that are there.
I like some anime and games but mostly enjoy playing Payday with friends and just chilling.
I'm not that interesting or even cool, I'm just rather nice to people or just jokingly a dick to some people.

Whatever else to put here can be asked.

Hello people of LBG. I am that guy, more often known as Tonis. I am 14 (real soon 15) years old and live in the wonderful country Estonia.

I usually play games and sometimes I make mods that are pure Quality ContentTM. I also make real "good" jokes, that a lot of people don't seem to like. Oh, and I stalk Martini and RESTORATION/VERITAS.

My first mod, that I made was at the beggining of 2015, which was a sound replacement mod, that I made with a Reddit user, who requested. I got into modding around the mid summer of 2015, so when I released MSPaint HUD and turned into a real big thing with even Ilija noticing it.

I have some real big mood swings(I just call them mental breakdowns) and real big problems with my memory.

I really don't know, what I'm gonna do with my future yet. First step is just getting through the last year of middle school and then go to highschool.
I'm just another guy on the internet, who happens to make mods.

I'm a donor cause why not.

I'm totally insane and I know like two admins here.

I do minimal work on a few popular mods and spend all my time on 4chan.

Goodbye.

Hello LBG, I am Trevor, also known mainly as Trav.

I used to be a peasant who played Call of Duty on Xbox, but I have since moved to PC and have loved it ever since.

I used to play CSGO, bought a ton of skins and bet on games, and then cashed out.
I used to play TF2, bought a ton of stranges and unusuals, and then cashed out.

Currently though, I mainly play GTAV and Payday 2, cause I love the criminal and heist games so I can be one without actually having to go to prison :3

I love modding, and only recently gotten into it. I find Photoshopping and Texture editing the most fun, and I love learning from those who have modded more than I do to learn from their expertise. Isn't really have any notably famous mods that are SUPER popular, but I do have quite a few mods that have gotten more than a decent amount of downloads. I'm hoping to gain more reputation in the community for modding, and I plan to continue making mods. Also, I am currently the only person to put up a Team Fortress 2 mod on this site xD

Thanks for reading, hopefully you did say TD;LR, but thanks.
Happy Heisting, Trav

Howdy, i'm AJValentine. quick FAQ on that
Yes, my real surname is Valentine (leave your jokes at the door)
No, i will not marry you so you can have my name (occurs more often than you'd think)

I'm 25, live in the beautiful, sunny United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland. Only really begun modding when myself and Zero started modding PAYDAY 2. Since then, we started LB and try to do what we can for the community.

I am a trained chef, i know kind of what i'm doing when it comes to computers, but there are far more advanced people i know.
Oh, and i recently joined the Pixelmon dev team for Minecraft, something noteworthy i figure?

I think that's all about me, but if you have questions, i'm an open book. (albeit, an open book with many pages torn).

I've been AJ, you stay beautiful

I'm Evil Bob .
i live in the UK.
I like to mess with character models.
Thats about it.

I'm Skyline87, but i'm quickly changing nicks :v
I'm from Poland, and i'm 13 years old. Got already 700h in Payday 2 and almost all achievements. 25-100
Not messing with modding payday files by myself, but i was modding GTA San Andreas files by creating new cars and weapon models.
Playing on Lenovo Laptop, Windows 7 with 20FPS in Payday 2 on low
Before Payday i was rape'ing my PS3 controller to play Need For Speed Most Wanted 2012, and i was playing MTA San Andreas and Minecraft Beta.
Almost Always on steam and looking for 2 good guys to a team in Payday ;)

Howdy there. Dario Davide (yup i have a double D in my name) 23 ,but you might know me as NoobRage. I am from the mother country of your beloved pizza, Italy,and I am studying mechanical engineering. Sometimes i work as a free lancer modelist.
Since i am lazy as a duck,I lover recycling all my models as much as possible and I also have a bad habit of hoarding to many things to work on at the same time

I'm Dmitry.
I am 19 years old and live in London, Great Britain, but I was born in Russian Federation.
I know languages - English, Русский, (Russian) Français. (French)
I created and working on my mod - Battlefield Hardline Pack, because I was inspired by game Battlefield Hardline, but rather - theme about the police and criminals :).
Don't like racists that say something about my Homeland - Russia.

Don't forget about drive on the left :)

Hi, my name is Raine.
I'm a 17 year old girl from Australia.
I like to shoot things in video games, and that's about it.

Welcome to pkr, LASTBULLET_Yandere Snake, LASTBULLET_Vespilord, Rise #KILLADACHI, Leon S., LASTBULLET_Miloneko 一真 いつ, TonisGaming (MSPaint Mod Maker), Jalswim, ★Trav, AJValentine (joke is on you), Evil Bob, Skyline87, NoobRage, LASTBULLET_DIMON31581 and ♡ miss rew.!

Welcome to pkr, LASTBULLET_Yandere Snake, LASTBULLET_Vespilord, Rise #KILLADACHI, Leon S., LASTBULLET_Miloneko 一真 いつ, TonisGaming (MSPaint Mod Maker), Jalswim, ★Trav, AJValentine (joke is on you), Evil Bob, Skyline87, NoobRage, LASTBULLET_DIMON31581 and ♡ miss rew.!

Hi!

Hello Almighty sandwich :)

Is this still going on?
My name is (at least as of right now) Actually Vert, I also go by Totally Magical!
I live in Panama, Panama (Creative isn't it)
I made a mod (if you can even call it that) and I spend way too much time in the Shoutbox
I also like Hyperdimension Neptunia, RWBY and Red vs Blue
And I guess that's it

Oh and I'm always up for PD2  
wink wink

Hyperdimension Neptunia is awesome!

That's a weird way to spell Persona

That's a weird way to spell Persona

Dismissed.

30 734