Introduce yourself!

Hello!

This is where you, yes YOU, can introduce yourself and tell us all about yourself.
Since I opened the thread it seems like I go first.

I live in Romania, however I am originally from Germany.
I am one of the guys that keep this Website running, the others are some of my best friends :)
That's it about me.

So, who are you?

Hello LBG, I am Trevor, also known mainly as Trav.

I used to be a peasant who played Call of Duty on Xbox, but I have since moved to PC and have loved it ever since.

I used to play CSGO, bought a ton of skins and bet on games, and then cashed out.
I used to play TF2, bought a ton of stranges and unusuals, and then cashed out.

Currently though, I mainly play GTAV and Payday 2, cause I love the criminal and heist games so I can be one without actually having to go to prison :3

I love modding, and only recently gotten into it. I find Photoshopping and Texture editing the most fun, and I love learning from those who have modded more than I do to learn from their expertise. Isn't really have any notably famous mods that are SUPER popular, but I do have quite a few mods that have gotten more than a decent amount of downloads. I'm hoping to gain more reputation in the community for modding, and I plan to continue making mods. Also, I am currently the only person to put up a Team Fortress 2 mod on this site xD

Thanks for reading, hopefully you did say TD;LR, but thanks.
Happy Heisting, Trav

21 551