better dual wield instead of akimbo

there are a few mods that add akimbo weapons, that's not dual wield, that is pose for one of those 80s magazines for rednecks, I really hate how it's misused

anyways, I see a few mods that let you use primary weapons as secondary weapons and secondary weapons as primary weapons;
and I thought there should be a way to dual wield by using melee weapons, since you can use melee weapons together with secondary weapons and primary weapons make to do that skull bash thing with the barrel of the gun instead

so is there a way to do so? make primary or secondary weapons take place of melee weapon and vice-versa?
so you need to press the melee button to use the off-hand weapon instead of spamming left click?

P.S. I'm playing in VR, so it does make a difference

there are a few mods that add akimbo weapons, that's not dual wield, that is pose for one of those 80s magazines for rednecks, I really hate how it's misused
anyways, I see a few mods that let you use primary weapons as secondary weapons and secondary weapons as primary weapons;
and I thought there should be a way to dual wield by using melee weapons, since you can use melee weapons together with secondary weapons and primary weapons make to do that skull bash thing with the barrel of the gun instead Buildnow GG
so is there a way to do so? make primary or secondary weapons take place of melee weapon and vice-versa?
so you need to press the melee button to use the off-hand weapon instead of spamming left click?
P.S. I'm playing in VR, so it does make a difference

While true VR dual wield might be limited, exploring VR-compatible weapon mods and the melee + secondary approach could offer a more satisfying experience for your VR gameplay.

29 1071