[PAYDAY 2] Your favorite custom music and voice overs/character replacements?

I'm looking to use some myself :)

You post a lot, huh? Oh well, it's nice to see a frequent face.

Anyway, there isn't a lot of custom music mods I've found I enjoyed besides the Payday 3 ones. Some mods just miss the mark for me and I feel the need to edit them myself to make them sound a bit better. I made some of my own music mods I haven't made public yet. Chances are I might not because a lot of it is copyrighted music they may not allow on the site. If you're interested, I can share some of the mods I got.

Character voices and replacements are kinda in the same boat as music mods. A lot of character replacements use Legendary Armor Skins, which I don't like very much. The ones that don't are kinda rare. The actually good are also rare. Most of them don't fit the character being edited, or they're just meme mods. My favorite character replacement is one that replaces Joy with Haruka from Yakuza games. I combine it with Nepgearsy VO for Joy because it's the only voice pack for Joy that sounds remotely like Haruka. Two problems with it though, the Haruka mod was taken down for unknown reasons. I still have the files and I am thinking of reuploading it, but the mod author isn't too keen on talking to me, so I don't know if I need permission or something. Nepgearsy VO is very badly unfinished since 50% of the voicelines are silence. I did my own edits to the mod so it's slightly more finished, but I digress.

TL;DR: I have no favorite custom music mods. My favorite character replacement is Haruka replacing Joy along with Nepgearsy VO for Joy.

I don't think it's I that posts a lot it's just these forums seem pretty dead which is weird the mods themselves get updated a lot

@_galaxy Not many people know about the forum section in this site.

@insomnia oh :P

The moderators know at least... right??

Anyway, can you DM me some of your music mods? I would appreciate.

@_galaxy I used AR-15 replace Joy's voice for some time since it was actually complete. Although there's one line that still wasn't replaced. I left a comment, but the mod was never updated.

Also do you want me to friend you on steam? Or...

@insomnia sure! Send me a friend request. I'm not sure I'm playing at the moment, I'm playing restoration mod more.

@_galaxy Some look at it, I do. But I suppose most use the Discord server. Also reminder that there is a PD2 specific forum in that game section.

@luffy I don't remember why I posted here instead of there. Maybe the forums are a bit confusing

29 984