Freezing (Loud missions only?)

No crash log cos I have to shut down my game by soft restarting it (restart pc then cancel restart)

I removed a mod and I thought that fixed it? but apparently not?

Im scratching my brain trying to find a mod that would cause a crash (again only during loud missions?)

Lowering my texture/corpse/shadow settings just delayed the inevitable and its getting really annoying.

Mod List P1
Mod List P2

Please advise because despite getting it recently I really love this game to bits. I've tried messing around with the -Xmx launch command, removing mods I think is causing it, lowering in game settings, to no avail.

I've got a 4060Ti 16GB, i5-8400 and my Nvidia driver version is 556.12

This happens to a lot of people, including me. It's something to do with dual SMGs. Maybe there's a mod we have in common that's doing this. Maybe it's an out-of-memory thing. I don't know. Currently no one knows a way to stop the game from freezing.

shit, this happened to me too , with dual sub machinguns too , i have to change client or restart to unfreeze and doenst save a crashlog
i only have tried in lound but is crash every time , maybe it has somenthing to do with bearlid ?

dangit that sucks, i had this bug before using dual smgs tho, if anything it got less bad using dual smgs, i had a rifle before and yeah idek this is really getting so so annoying man

side note, im starting a job soon and will be using my first paycheck to upgrade my pc, will let you guys all now if it's a ram issue haha

30 1112