Freezing (Loud missions only?)

No crash log cos I have to shut down my game by soft restarting it (restart pc then cancel restart)

I removed a mod and I thought that fixed it? but apparently not?

Im scratching my brain trying to find a mod that would cause a crash (again only during loud missions?)

Lowering my texture/corpse/shadow settings just delayed the inevitable and its getting really annoying.

Mod List P1
Mod List P2

Please advise because despite getting it recently I really love this game to bits. I've tried messing around with the -Xmx launch command, removing mods I think is causing it, lowering in game settings, to no avail.

I've got a 4060Ti 16GB, i5-8400 and my Nvidia driver version is 556.12

No crash log cos I have to shut down my game by soft restarting it (restart pc then cancel restart)
I removed a mod and I thought that fixed it? but apparently not?
Im scratching my Buckshot Roulette brain trying to find a mod that would cause a crash (again only during loud missions?)
Lowering my texture/corpse/shadow settings just delayed the inevitable and its getting really annoying.
Mod List P1
Mod List P2
Please advise because despite getting it recently I really love this game to bits. I've tried messing around with the -Xmx launch command, removing mods I think is causing it, lowering in game settings, to no avail.
I've got a 4060Ti 16GB, i5-8400 and my Nvidia driver version is 556.12

I suggest verifying game files, disabling overlays, updating drivers, and a clean boot to eliminate other causes.

done all of these already sadly, sorry for late reply

33 1102