My game crashing after update 240.3 without crashlogs

Hello, my game crashes after update 240.3. Absolutely no errors, not even a crash log in PAYDAY 2/crash.txt. Does anyone know what this is connected with? How to fix it?

Replies

bump

And I'm having the same issue as well, even without SuperBLT installed.
I still don't understand why no one bothered to answer here, because I have played PD2 before and with mods too and it worked fine before.

im not sure but i deleted the wsock32 file from my files then redownloaded superblt and it worked fine

sometimes my game likes to completely freeze and softlock my entire pc requiring me to sign out, or turn it off completely to fix it and it only started happening after the past few updates

pretty funny how these updates single handily broke my game more than u237 did lol

same issues game freezes have to turn off my pc and it repeats all over
oh well there goes my entire infamy grind to 100

im having the same issue
the gmae either just freezes and crashes to desktop without a crashlog
or it freezes and requires me to reset my PC

wtf is happening-

My game has this issue too. What seems to have either fixed it or greatly reduced it is rolling back my Nvidia drivers to an older version and setting the frame limit manually as well as bumping all my visual settings to Medium. Not sure if that is a bit... Overkill, however. If you will.

Furthermore I will add this scorched-earth method comes with its downsides like some games having minor freakouts graphically. Usually lights flickering more than they should... Saw this in Call of Duty: World War II. Not super common, however, so I wouldn't pay it much mind. But it seems to be caused by the graphics card rollback, which seems to be the big part of fixing my PAYDAY...

I think I made a good decision not updating my game, haha.

having the same issue as well so bump, game freezes mid heist, only in loud heists for some reason? have to soft reset my pc (restart then cancel restart after all programs are closed.)

48 1044