Are you sad that they didn't make the marshal enemies attire wearable? (I am)
Do you think that
Ram Ranch Midland Ranch was a pretty epic heist?
Well worry not! Because I have taken his model and made it compatible with being worn as an outfit.
If you ever wanted a more militaristic and cooler looking Murkywater outfit, this is the perfect mod for you.
This mod not only comes with the outfit, but also comes with their mask and ten-gallon hat (As seen below)
(It can also be customized)
This mod is made to be compatible with any mask, gloves and any heister you choose to be with.
Please report any infinite loadings or graphical bugs with the models and I will attempt to fix them as soon as I possibly can
Please without a doubt, enjoy.
Sidenote: May add the security guards outfits from the new heist if importing light sources becomes a thing
Q: Will this mod work with custom texture mods for marshals?
Q: The outfit is in my inventory, but not appearing when I select it, what should I do?
A: Same as previous answer
Q: Why does the Bellmead Marshal Outfit/Variants use the American Marshal Gloves?
A: Beardlib Glove hooks doesn't fully recognize the Bellmead gloves as a standalone gloves, since I coded it to be a variant.
Q: Why is the Crude Awakening guard outfit a standalone outfit and not just a variant?
A: With how the game runs effects, and Beardlib limitations, to keep that long story short.
Q: Will someone see the Marshal outfit I am running if they have this same exact mod installed?
Q: Will you expand on to this mod in the future as of July 23rd, 2023?
A: Depends. I feel like I have already stuffed most that I can into this mod, from the masks, to the gloves, and the outfits of the Bellmead Marshals, Shield Marshals, and more. If I do update this mod again, it'll probably be either a bug fix or adding a new variant by request.
Stuff for 7.0: (So I mostly don't forget what I'm doing)
- Add night vision mode to the armored marshal helmets (Done)
- Fix issues on the marshal outfit (50% Done, need to do the Deep variant now.) (Fix clipping with the pistol holster, use third person arm weighting from slaughterhouse, first person causes the hand weighting to be not very good, fix forearms looking weird when character bends their forearms, and various clipping and weighting issues)
- Add more variants (Armor with Mags, Shells in combination with magazines) (Not yet started)
- Adjust Male/Female/Fat character models to better mold the wearer (In progress)
- Fix bad posing and clipping on gloves with weapons (Done)
- other stuff idfk