This mod only affects outfit sleeves, for character specific sleeves please check Restored Heister Sleeves.
Not so crap outfit sleeves!
Replaces almost every outfit first person viewmodels with tweaked pre-199.5 models and tweaked post pre-199.5 models. All edited to alleviate some clipping with custom gloves and to roll the sleeves down closer to your gloves so your wrists aren't as exposed.
Recommended / Compatible Mods:
- Tailor Expansion: Highly Recommended. TE only has textures so you'll see texture edits on these newer models.
- Restored Heister Sleeves: Perfect if you want to restore the old way of how default first person sleeves looked.
- Old Raincoats: If you prefer the chunky old raincoat style and sleeves. (Old Raincoats has a higher priority over this mod so it'll override the changes Better Sleeves has.
- Normal Gloves Replace Wrinkled Gloves: Better texture for the Wrinkled Gloves (You do not need this mod if you have Tailor Expansion installed)
- Default Gloves Replace Wrinkle Gloves: If you want a complete model replacement of the Wrinkled gloves that closely looks like the default criminal gloves.
- Glove Tweaks: Heavily improves textures and weighting on various gloves in the game.
- Wrinkled Gloves over Normal Gloves for Tailor Expansion: Handful of a name, reverts the Normal Gloves Replaces Wrinkled Gloves textures in Tailor Expansion with the default vanilla wrinkled gloves.
- Groza (Byk-1) Animation Overhaul: Improves the Ketchnov rifle animations, by default the animations on this rifle is super weird it causes forearms to clip outside of sleeves like this. This happens with vanilla sleeves also. (Although only a few of them)
- Restored Outfits Before Gloves Update: Mod replaces both Sleeves and gloves and combining the two mods just will result in model issues.
- Pre-199.5 First Person Sleeves: Better Sleeves & Fixes is an improvement over this mod, it's outdated.