Mod Suggestions

To keep it all in a neat pile that everyone can access, please use this thread for suggesting any mods you'd like to see!

To stop multiple mods for the same thing being made please state if you're going to work on a suggestion!

Replies

I would really appreciate a difficulty increase mod especially for the mid to late game. I'm mostly thinking of stuff like giving ranger captains stronger movesets that might use custom starter, reduced percent max health damage on archangels, additional phases for archangels, and nerfing or removing access for the player to some of the more broken stickers like custom starter, random starter, avalanche, and echolocation. Just generally I would want to see the bosses be much more challenging.

I might be working on something along those lines in the near future, and I'm deffo not the only one

so rest easy <3

Looking for a mod that allows me to change the name of your partners. Or if someone could point me to where I can a way to edit them that would be cool too. I tried the wiki but didnt find anything.

Is it possible to mute battle music? I got a huge group of playlists of music I play depending on the theme and setting of the battles and it would add nostalgia. Thanks! :)

I'm a fan of the Vendemon sprite over Gumbaal. Would it be possible to make Gumbaal look like Vendemon?

A mod that adds a bootleg indicator would be amazing! I have a hard time telling the color of the name and am constantly worried I'm going to kill a bootleg. Also would love for hitting b or the keyboard equivalent on the main battle screen to pull up the flee menu but still defaulted on no so fleeing is faster when hunting for something specific.

Not sure if it's possible, but I've been hoping for a mod that lets you switch the tape you give to Frankie (maybe via dialogue or something) or randomize it per match with them. I gave them a pretty trash tape for RP purposes of them being a newbie and needing an easy tape to start with, and am now regretting it a bit.

Hi, was it possible at all to force a certain controller type's prompts on at all times? I use an xinput controller but would much prefer to see DS4 prompts.

Good news! I made this mod and included PS4 icons, since Cassette Beasts only has PS5/Xbox One/Switch buttons built in.

i would love to see a mod that removes the cap on extra gym points you can buy from the fused material shop (or at least raises it to whatever the max is)! i did the grind for fused material, i should be able to get seriously op :-p

Fast Text
Simple enough, make all text boxes' text appear instantly without animation: essentially the same as pressing a button but automatically and for every box.

Would speed up the dialog for replays.

I'd love a mod that causes the humans to make their monster's noise when they transform. When else will I get to hear the giggling of the Candevil line?
(Personally, if I was transforming into monsters, I'd certainly be taking the opportunity to make fun noises!)
Maybe they could also make lower-pitched cries when their monster form is defeated, like how wild monster do.

It's always unnerving to me when we record with the protagonist and there's no voice lines, unlike our partners. A fix for that would be a mod that duplicates a specified partner's recording lines to play for us (e.g. Felix's lines for a male player model), and/or having a custom selection choice under mod options.

Is it possible to mod something like removing/adding Sticker Attribute from the loot table i.e. make XP+ attributes don't appear, or make Stickers that usually can only have Rare Atts to have uncommons in them, or something like so.

Can I please have a mod that makes friendship/relationship hearts increase faster? Like maybe every three or so rests per heart?

A mod like the Big Eyes style mod except for your partners. It looks weird having them with their tiny eyes while they have expressive eyes in their pictures when they talk.

26 686