Help us translate the site!

Now is your chance!

If you wanted to translate the site I've finally made it possible again. https://gitlab.com/modworkshop.net/modworkshop-localization
If you're going to translate, tell me either in this thread or preferably in our Discord server.

You generally can fork the repo and begin translating by copypasting the folder, renaming english to your language and start translating.
If you can't do that, contact me either in discord or send me a private message.

What about forums? And some parts of MyBB? I will be using pre-existing ones I can find, if you really want to go through the hassle I can give you these files to translate too. Anyway, if there is anything wrong with these translations we can work it out anytime. If you have any issue feel free to ask me.

Currently translating:
Spanish: G4T0 and %AppData%
Brazilian Portuguese: gabsF
German: ShiNRaX2
Korean: Angel Of Vitamin
Simplifed Chinese: Arknights
Polish: Croveaux
Thai: viixxivvimm
Russian: happy

Replies

ill do a german translation tomorrow

Can i do Polish translation?

Can i do Polish translation?

Thanks, but it seems that someone else is doing it. The translation will be up in GitLab and you can correct it if you want to.
GitLab is temporary btw, we are moving to a site that is a little more dedicated for translating.

german translation is done sofar but it would be really nice if another native german speaker could proofread it
my fork lives here

@Luffy could you send also the myBB and forum parts that need translation?

german translation is done sofar but it would be really nice if another native german speaker could proofread it
my fork lives here

@Luffy could you send also the myBB and forum parts that need translation?

There should be an existing MyBB translation available online.

I could do a Lithuanian translation though it's not a widely spoken language

I could do French translation (i'm a native french speaker but my english can be improved so there might be little errors)

I can translate the website to Czech language

I can help by translating in italian

I could do French translation (i'm a native french speaker but my english can be improved so there might be little errors)

Same for me, I will open a merge request ASAP.

Edit: merge request sent!

Just submitted a Dutch translation

Just submitted a Dutch translation
That's awesome, thank you for your contribution!

Luffy has added it in and it should be available on the website now :)

24 676