Need help with making custom heist music

I want to make custom heist musics from music i like but being a beginner doesnt really help much. i need help with making it. if someone is willing to help me i will gladly accept it.

if anyone is willing to help me out you can reach me out on discord: ershiozer

Audio
Replies

https://docs.google.com/document/d/17_FFzSHmNWrlGMkgDgpyRsd8dPBVKZOZA7cRHdjZs7I/edit I can recommend this Guide to start making Payday 3 mods in general it also goes into detail of making custom heist music if I read it right

My guide would only allow for heist specific track replacements. If they want tracks to be usable across heists, they need to learn Heist Jukebox making, but I know people have been having issues with that tutorial. I haven't tried it myself, so I can't help on that front unfortunately.

thanks for replying but this isnt the one im looking for. this guide is super helpful for complete audio replacements but i just want to make a heist jukebox compatible custom tracks so you could choose what song is gonna play instead of changing the whole track of a specific heist.

(Poster)2 months ago(Edited)

@wednesdayenthusiast braidy08's tutorial is missing some major points like which plugins are needed and which moolah project version to use. i figured them out by myself but still i am lacking a lot of coding and modding skills. if i somehow figure it out im gonna make a tutorial for everyone to use but i genuinely need help with it. i got all the way to the end but couldnt get unreal to recognise the soundbanks and events for some reason. hopefully someone who makes custom music will finally help me or release a more complete tutorial.

Read All Replies (5 replies)
31 1060