I am in no way an expert on modding, but here is all the knowledge and tips I have learned about the mods I have created. There are some sections that I am still working on and whenever I learn how to mod something new I add to this document.
Follow the TOC, so you are not overwhelmed by the number of pages :p
- Information on: Setup, Dependencies, Tools I Use (all free), Unreal Engine, FModel, Repak, and more.
- Guides for: Texture Replacements, Intro/Loading Screen, Menu/Interface, and Audio.
i have never seen someone so committed to a character in my life, very impressed keep it up
everything is quite useful but there is one problem: how to find Unreal Engine 4.27.2
- Download the Epic Games Launcher and follow its instructions.
- Once fully installed and while in the Epic Games Launcher, go to “Unreal Engine” on the left panel → “Library” → plus icon next to “Engine Versions”. (You won’t see 4.27.2 like in my image).
- Once you hit the plus icon, click the dropdown menu on the version and scroll to where 4.27.2 is and install it.
I provided another image to show where the dropdown menu is. I hope this clears up the confusion.