No
65.31%
32 65.31%
Total 49 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Donald Trump for U.S.A. President
Donald Trump is definitely not winning. So far the predictions show his chances have never surpassed Hillary's. They have come close, but never above. To me that is a complete dealbreaker.

Both presidents are some of the worst in history, though. They are sincerely awful people and I hope they are both arrested for the crimes that they have commited.

I would rather have Trump though. As bad as he is, atleast he doesn't send drones to assasinate me.

The best situation would be a deadlock and then a third party candidate win, though we all know that's not happening.
(11-06-2016, 04:47 PM)GoToTheSettings Wrote: Donald Trump is definitely not winning. So far the predictions show his chances have never surpassed Hillary's. They have come close, but never above. To me that is a complete dealbreaker.

Both presidents are some of the worst in history, though. They are sincerely awful people and I hope they are both arrested for the crimes that they have commited.

I would rather have Trump though. As bad as he is, atleast he doesn't send drones to assasinate me.

The best situation would be a deadlock and then a third party candidate win, though we all know that's not happening.

I agree, I'd definitely prefer Trump over Hillary. Trump may have said some real dumb ****, and done some real dumb ****, but he hasn't really done anything truly criminal (although his tax paying may turn out to be that way). Hillary just isn't someone I'd want or expect to be a leader when it comes to negotiating against a country that would threaten us, or to handle disaster. Doesn't seem fit for president in my opinion, and no, it's not because she is a woman. She can't play that card any longer.
(11-06-2016, 04:47 PM)GoToTheSettings Wrote: Donald Trump is definitely not winning. So far the predictions show his chances have never surpassed Hillary's. They have come close, but never above. To me that is a complete dealbreaker.

[Image: 09xmPmL.png]

It should be illegal to be this smug.
Trump 2020
Unhappy 
(11-09-2016, 09:03 PM)Gardevoir Wrote:

[Image: 09xmPmL.png]

It should be illegal to be this smug.
Trump 2020
looking at his vice president i immediately regret putting my faith in him