to install, drop the "assets" folder into the base folder (the one with the .exe) in it. to uninstall, remove the FBI Elites Replace GenSec Responders folder in mod_overrides.
major credits at start so you don't ignore the Fellas:tm: who made this possible
Rino - Textures, Ideassssss, le original models
Wekk - Face texture for Light Shotgunner
Major Pyatosin/Jim - providing the Opscore, Commandos, and Quad NVG assets.
**thx to the resmod team and anyone else i missed for feedback to i think i missed some people perhaps i dont know
Dorpenka - Le screnshots
Incompatible with all texture and model mods that affect GenSec.
Replaces the GenSec faction with improved, bugfixed versions of the DW FBI Elite models I worked on for ResMod's LAPD faction. I felt as if someone would appreciate these, and decided it'd be okay to release these publically with permission as a replacement to the default GenSec guys for those "odd" fellows who like tacticalness being on their deathsquads!
The rationale for these guys existing, atleast in Resolve Modification was GenSec's lack of influence on the west-coast fluffwise. So instead of GenSec, you'd get FBI elites sent in to enforce the law, or something like that. We designed em' to look more sleek, stylish, and much more tactical than the default GenSec so that they fit engagements in more HEAT-filled climates. ;)
that pointless end of the description: thoughts and stuff if you like reading
- I actually fucking love GenSec. In an ideal world, I'd have these guys respond instead of GenSec on certain heists that don't exactly pertain to corporate interests - think heists like Heat Street, Hoxton Breakout, Cook Off, Rats, Big Oil, etc. I know it's possible because Rokk's mod has it, but I'm not sure how Rokk's mod will interact with folks who use skins and stuff like that, cause Rokk had to bundle in the default files in there too. Very "odd".
- I spent centuries improving these models from the initial resmod release. did you know I kinda half baked them together when resmod went gold? yeah. they're riddled with tons of issues that I never really fixed in gold release. i hope to fix them by next hotfix, but uh... that may or may not be happening. I'm not too sure!
- This mod was only released to appeal to those uh... those kinds of people who like really tactical stuff. you know the ones i'm talking about ;)
- I'm not actually too happy with the reflective glass on these guys - perhaps I'll make a non-reflective glass version, who fuckin' knows!
- the heavy rifleman visor looks like shit. yeah i don't care, i might change it sometime in the future
- there are actually a bunch of tiny little men running around rapidly in my head thats how i think
- i fucking hate the commando goggles on the rifleman. shoudl i replace them with Gunnar:tm: Optiks? probably not
- I'm not lying about the crossed out stuff relating to the Heavy Shotgunner in the description. Seriously, go look now and see the difference.
- I'm gonna restate what's already above: we initially designed these guys around hotter climates, so they'll look like shit on alaskan deal sorry