Menu is opened when pressing F7 by default.
A mod that allows you to set your viewmodel stance the way you like it!
- After installing the mod enter a heist with the weapon you wish to tweak.
- Open the menu using F7(Can be changed in base.lua)
- Start playing with the values and see what fits you.
- You can slide the number boxes by holding right mouse button and moving.
- You can press some buttons to set the current stance.
- There's an option to apply viewmodel on all weapons, this might give you weird results sometimes.
- If you make custom weapons the stance values are inside mods/saves/PerfectViewModel_Options.txt, you can also use the copy XML button.
I've been receiving a lot of bug reports and almost everyone of them I was not able to recreate in my game, when reporting a bug PLEASE make sure this is caused by PVM and give as much information as you can even include your PVM save files that is in mods/saves/PerfectViewModel_Options.txt
This will increase the chance that I will find the issue and try to fix it!