How to check if that's a specific door?
Hi, upgrading a mod and need a way to check if i meleehitting [font=Whitney, "Helvetica Neue", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]gen_interactable_door_keycard.[/font]
[font=Whitney, "Helvetica Neue", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Also way to disable C4 (only) interaction for any door [/font][font=Whitney, "Helvetica Neue", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif](based on [/font]pick_lock_[easy+hard]_no_skill)
[font=Whitney, "Helvetica Neue", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]And another way to add reversed open_from_inside interaction at same coords + some displacement to door's external side, not more that 6 centimeters.[/font]

[font=Whitney, "Helvetica Neue", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]I now have construction[/font]
Code:
if _hit_unit and _hit_unit:base() and _hit_unit:base()._tweak_table and string.find(_hit_unit:base()._tweak_table, "numpad_keycard") then --what the name of that door????
_hit_unit:damage():run_sequence_simple("state_door_close")
end

[font=Whitney, "Helvetica Neue", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]but it's not work due to no correct door name in there.[/font]
[font=Whitney, "Helvetica Neue", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]The full code (except this part) is on Close the door page by DrNewbie, in latest comments.[/font]

really screwed up appearance, no idea, but try to read as is, trying to fix.

https://i.imgur.com/AFVpVsU.png
better look here
processing heavy door with keycard panel is found via

if _hit_unit:damage():has_sequence("anim_close_door") then
_hit_unit:damage():run_sequence_simple("anim_close_door")
else
_hit_unit:damage():run_sequence_simple("state_door_close")
end

The rest if still undeveloped, help wanted.