Poll: Which do you most want in Crime Fest?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
More weapons, please!
20.00%
6 20.00%
More heists, please!
56.67%
17 56.67%
More characters, please!
3.33%
1 3.33%
More enemies, please!
3.33%
1 3.33%
More, please!
16.67%
5 16.67%
Total 30 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Hopes for Crimefest?
I hope that Flute references custom music, not like editing song .streams but adding our own music in with names

And i hope for more lines for Jacket

But i really hope for PDTH Heists (ALL OF THEM!) and some new weapons so i can replace stuff, preferably snipers
(10-01-2015, 12:25 PM)Croc co - Paz Returns Wrote: I hope that Flute references custom music, not like editing song .streams but adding our own music in with names

But i really hope for PDTH Heists (ALL OF THEM!) and some new weapons so i can replace stuff, preferably snipers
Man, the ability to add custom music to the in-game soundtrack would be great. Then instead of replacing songs, and having custom tracks that never work quite as smoothly as they should, we could have everything, all of it, the farm. Or however that line from Bain for Mallcrashers goes.

All of the default tracks, plus various good custom tracks that would be better than ever before, plus almost the entire Hotline Miami 2 soundtrack? Yes please.
(10-01-2015, 02:34 PM)Ramare Wrote:
(10-01-2015, 12:25 PM)Croc co - Paz Returns Wrote: I hope that Flute references custom music, not like editing song .streams but adding our own music in with names

Man, the ability to add custom music to the in-game soundtrack would be great. Then instead of replacing songs, and having custom tracks that never work quite as smoothly as they should, we could have everything, all of it, the farm. Or however that line from Bain for Mallcrashers goes.

All of the default tracks, plus various good custom tracks that would be better than ever before, plus almost the entire Hotline Miami 2 soundtrack? Yes please.

Agreed, this would be fantastic
[golden][hotline]OVERDRILL.[/golden][/hotline]
(10-02-2015, 07:32 PM)baszaPiceps Wrote: [golden][hotline]OVERDRILL.[/golden][/hotline]

*Hold F to Repair the Overdrill*
DRILL SHOUT! "WORK THE F*CK NOW!"
:lb:  Cloodden  Rescue
More weapons.. oh wait we got only a rock, stick and some more garbage
More, please!
All in all the best things i think it could be bringed from Crimefest would be:

- Community LMG
- Community Sniper Rifle
- Community Explosive Launcher
- 4th Secondary Shotgun
- Rebalance of some underwhelming weapons (Even if it's just more free mods, the "almost confirmed" LMG Bipods seems nice)
- Rebalance of some underwhelming skills (Stockholm Syndrome? Hard Boiled? Hitman Perk Deck? Meeeeehh....)
- Tweaks on the Enemy A.I., so that they stop thinking that zerg rushing a heister wth a Minigun to turn into oversized crumbs is the best idea
- HOST MIGRATION! - Host exits = Game just chooses another host instead of f****ng up everyone's day
- Suit Customization/New Clothes e.g PD:TH Undercover outfit, Stone Cold raincoats, civilian clothes (like jacket) for everyone etc.
- "Big Voice" Update
- Sydney (Don't care if it's confirmed for 2016, still want she :3)
- The Troll masks seems neat.
(10-05-2015, 06:40 PM)HvInIcM Wrote: All in all the best things i think it could be bringed from Crimefest would be:

- Community LMG
- Community Sniper Rifle
- Community Explosive Launcher
- 4th Secondary Shotgun
- Rebalance of some underwhelming weapons (Even if it's just more free mods, the "almost confirmed" LMG Bipods seems nice)
- Rebalance of some underwhelming skills (Stockholm Syndrome? Hard Boiled? Hitman Perk Deck? Meeeeehh....)
- Tweaks on the Enemy A.I., so that they stop thinking that zerg rushing a heister wth a Minigun to turn into oversized crumbs is the best idea
- HOST MIGRATION! - Host exits = Game just chooses another host instead of f****ng up everyone's day
- Suit Customization/New Clothes e.g PD:TH Undercover outfit, Stone Cold raincoats, civilian clothes (like jacket) for everyone etc.
- "Big Voice" Update
- Sydney (Don't care if it's confirmed for 2016, still want she :3)
- The Troll masks seems neat.

You do know Host Migration is impossible on the current way the game works, right?