It is officially time to announce the winners of the Enter the Gungeon Gun Design contest.
We have received a total of 115 entries over these two months, which is just incredible. On behalf of Mod Workshop, Dodge Roll Studios and the Gungeon modding community I want to thank all of you for taking part in this. Even if you have not won anything, you still bothered to submit your work and open yourself to criticism. Keep on improving and eventually you will, too, reach the highest ranks.
Now that that's behind us, let's get to the point, which is probably why you clicked on this post - the winners.
Below is a list, in reverse order, of the lower half of the top 10 winners. As you will know if you have read the Delayed post I made two days ago, we have increased the bracket for winning submissions to 10. The prizes for the first 5 remain the same, while the prizes for the last 5 are copies of the game Payday 2 or DLC of your choice for it.
- Tenth Place: Bass Cannon Mk1 by Cruxz (received prize)
- Ninth Place: OctoGun by kusheeva95 (received prize)
- Eight Place: Guda Wyrd by Jaypi (received prize)
- Seventh Place: KATANA by Spleen (received prize)
- Sixth Place: Faustus Scythe by Edgelord Wubzy (received prize)
- Fifth Place: Frozen Energy Bow by Pianobeats (received prize)
- Fourth Place: Bullet Hole by Marum (received prize)
- Third Place: The Ol' One-Two by Unknown Variable (received prize)
- Second Place: Eye of the Storm by Avot (received prize)
- First place: Painting of a Gun by Dr. Alvarofenshmirtz (in process of receiving prize)
- Pinball Gun
- The Prickler
- Foam Finger Gun
- The Hostage
- Gun Chucks
- Ammomancy For Idiots
- Alchemy Blaster
- Bottle of Cleaning
- Shield Slugger
- Dragon Tongue
- Flag Gun
- Contest Winner