Ban NGBTDW from the site (my findings)
should probably make a thread about better bots instead?
it feels like we are pushing the blame on NGBTDW at this point
SO WE DONE HERE!?!?!?
I don't think there is anything inherently wrong with NGBTO. Hosts who kick over deployables, would probably manually kick the player in question anyway. NGBTO just automates the process. The hours played filter has become a necessity for me, as I don't have a lot of free time.

I understand that people would find specific filters (such as the deployables filter) questionable, though.
(12-15-2016, 02:35 PM)Rokk Wrote: I don't think there is anything inherently wrong with NGBTO. Hosts who kick over deployables, would probably manually kick the player in question anyway. NGBTO just automates the process. The hours played filter has become a necessity for me, as I don't have a lot of free time.

I understand that people would find specific filters (such as the deployables filter) questionable, though.
my thoughts exactly. ngbto isn't creating toxic hosts, they are already toxic. if this mod is removed, it isn't going to solve anything. no hour filter? ok ill just kick for below hours anyway. no perk/deployable filter? ok ill kick for single ecm and burglar on hoxton breakout anyway
i really dont see the point in removing the mod. if someone can explain it to me without being *ahem* childish about it feel free to try, but i really don't understand what they're trying to get at
(12-15-2016, 01:06 PM)Blood Red Mikuro Wrote: should probably make a thread about better bots instead?
it feels like we are pushing the blame on NGBTDW at this point

they pretty much are. the mod author is acting childish and people are defending him because they dont like the mod he's affecting (and ignoring just how far affecting other mods like that can go), which is just stupid
NGBTO has no faults here, it only effect people who dosnt know how the game works and deserves to be kicked as Ellie mentioned if someone goes to a loud hiest with a stealth build, join one down hiests with less to no experance in the game, being too low of a level to attempt high difficulty hiests or screwing up stealth with loud gear there is nothing wrong with kicking them because it would only accelerate the process of progress

in my opinion what we should be banning is the better bots mod and it's childish author.
SO WE DONE HERE!?!?!?
I gotta admit at first i thought of this mod badly but now except that it kicks instead of filtering i have nothing else bad to think of it.
better bots author was very childish and took stuff very seriously for a joke which is sad.
(12-16-2016, 04:42 AM)Luffy ? Wrote: I gotta admit at first i thought of this mod badly but now except that it kicks instead of filtering i have nothing else bad to think of it.
better bots author was very childish and took stuff very seriously for a joke which is sad.

well im not sure there is even a way to filter besides kicking csdmeh
(12-16-2016, 04:55 AM)❤ Ellie ❤ Wrote:
(12-16-2016, 04:42 AM)Luffy ? Wrote: I gotta admit at first i thought of this mod badly but now except that it kicks instead of filtering i have nothing else bad to think of it.

well im not sure there is even a way to filter besides kicking csdmeh

Overkill hasn't put any systems into place for this.

The ability for hosts to specify kicking messages would be cool. That way, NGBTO could at least show the client why they were kicked, possibly with some advice on how to avoid it (such as joining lower difficulties).
editing quest strings is possible as demonstrated by "save equipment" mod, when a client without the mod tries to use a medic bag without a set number of downs they get a warning message
SO WE DONE HERE!?!?!?