Logic Mistakes in Payday 2
Drycleaners by day but when the night falls they become the Super Power Heist Men!
Hoxton breakout was during noon, remember?
Their schedule must be a nightmare.
(01-18-2016, 11:03 PM)Floofy Lamb Wrote:
(01-16-2016, 03:12 PM)Beardless Almir Wrote: Logic how does the van get in to the safehouse

Spontanous teleportation? Fake walls?

Also who is doing the drycleaning at bodhis? Are there days where Dallas just stand there doing clothes?

The people who aren't heisting, since they go in groups of four, there's still some people left over to do the cleaning.
Thumb_down 
Gage Packages are
just
defying laws of time and universe and eventually spaghetti.
"This is the safest place in the whole world, 845 guards, lasers, cameras, claymores, vault doors, keycard system"
and this wheelchair guy found a way to drop billion packages all over the place. I honestly have to say that this ruins my immersion :cry_baby:
Maybe he slowly wheelchairs in.
Excuse my guys just gonna hide some stuff around the place. You don't mind that right?

Or maybe he detonated a weapon mod nuke that spread weapon mods all over the world.
Rainbow 
(03-06-2016, 01:32 PM)Floofy Lamb Wrote: Maybe he slowly wheelchairs in.
Excuse my guys just gonna hide some stuff around the place. You don't mind that right?

Or maybe he detonated a weapon mod nuke that spread weapon mods all over the world.

Dealer perk deck
Chairman : Your wheelchair is 100% more silent.
Para(lysed)-Military : You now have a Gage Package Deployable.
So-called Independant : Your teammates can now use your Gage Package Deployable as long as they have instant cash on them.
The packages come with coin slots. They need to pay 10k in quarters.
You can bag and carry servers, throw them downstairs, blow them up, burn them, but they still function just fine.
The map is inconsistent between shadow raid and meltdown. It pisses me off.
I didn't choose my way of life. Emotions have been gathering in me for all these years, having no way of letting go...and what? Right now I'm in front of you, the wreck of a man, standing on the crossroads of life...asking himself if he deserves it.