This is a support library that adds several helpful functions for other mods to use. If you are a modder, you are more than welcome to make use of it yourself. Please visit the Mod Utils wiki on GitHub to learn how.
- Unified mod settings menu with automatic saving / loading, including custom keybinds.
- Node ready callbacks by scene path, by script path or class, or by streaming chunk index.
- New "Mod Club Station" fast travel destination for centralized access to mod content. Dynamic mod NPCs, shops, and locations can appear here. Demo available on GitHub.
- Script source code patcher to merge code changes directly into any class as early as possible.
- Super lightweight unintrusive mod updates notification system, visible on the title screen.
- Translation patcher, to replace localization strings from the base game.
- Simple "cheat mod" flag with an in-game warning message.
- Minor vanilla bugfixes when and if necessary.
Tags save file: No - Safe to remove
Tags netplay: Yes - Online players must match