Introduce yourself!

Hello!

This is where you, yes YOU, can introduce yourself and tell us all about yourself.
Since I opened the thread it seems like I go first.

I live in Romania, however I am originally from Germany.
I am one of the guys that keep this Website running, the others are some of my best friends :)
That's it about me.

So, who are you?

Hello people of LBG. I am that guy, more often known as Tonis. I am 14 (real soon 15) years old and live in the wonderful country Estonia.

I usually play games and sometimes I make mods that are pure Quality ContentTM. I also make real "good" jokes, that a lot of people don't seem to like. Oh, and I stalk Martini and RESTORATION/VERITAS.

My first mod, that I made was at the beggining of 2015, which was a sound replacement mod, that I made with a Reddit user, who requested. I got into modding around the mid summer of 2015, so when I released MSPaint HUD and turned into a real big thing with even Ilija noticing it.

I have some real big mood swings(I just call them mental breakdowns) and real big problems with my memory.

I really don't know, what I'm gonna do with my future yet. First step is just getting through the last year of middle school and then go to highschool.
I'm just another guy on the internet, who happens to make mods.

26 600