A feed the beast server for whoever from here want to play.

So the idea just popped up in the shoutbox.
Feed the beast is really a great minecraft modpack,so we thought it would be neat to have our own private server or something.
Probably on FTB infinity evolved.
Vote so we know if you want one or not.
edit: not LB affiliated.

Replies

Sure, why not? Depends on which FTB modpack. I'm not a fan of GregTech.

Would you be opposed to non-FTB modpacks? The "1.7.10 modpack" on the Technic Platform is pretty cool. Lots of mods, without becoming overly unbalanced. Flan's mods are buggy in multiplayer though, so disabling that is probably a good idea.

Sure, why not? Depends on which FTB modpack. I'm not a fan of GregTech.

Would you be opposed to non-FTB modpacks? The "1.7.10 modpack" on the Technic Platform is pretty cool. Lots of mods, without becoming overly unbalanced. Flan's mods are buggy in multiplayer though, so disabling that is probably a good idea.

Dunno,not familiar with technic. Infinity has a ton of mod,and if we want more we could alway add them ourselves.

LB doesn't want to be affiliated with any external projects as of now. Change it so it doesn't include us and you're good to go.

okay thanks

Hey, I want to be in :D

@'Rokk' Technic's mod pack permissions are fucked anybody can create a mod pack without permissions

@'PaperMartin' I'm in I spent about 3 years in modded minecraft as for the pack I would say Infinity Evolved on Expert mode (If possible on multiplayer) I have made a few minecraft servers so I might be able to help you out if you need to

Infinity probably
But expert mod would be a pain in the ass

Infinity probably
But expert mod would be a pain in the ass

Assuming that you mean Infinity Evolved, I would recommend it due to it's popularity As for the Expert mode I am aware of it's difficulty for new players but that is what Not Enough Items is for, showing said player New or veteran how to craft said items since the reciepes might of changed

Complexity isn't really the problem.
Having to farm for ages in order to get a working quarry is.

To get a build craft quarry isn't that hard getting rid of taint is

@'Rokk' Technic's mod pack permissions are ****** anybody can create a mod pack without permissions

Technic's permissions are fine, not sure what you're on about.

You mean that one incident 3 years ago? Because that was 3 years ago, it was a private modpack (and thus exempt from permissions). The only reason it went public, is because Yogscast started playing it and linking to it.

Besides, the 1.7.10 pack has full permissions, and is not affiliated with Technic. It's a community modpack.

To get a build craft quarry isn't that hard getting rid of taint is

I don't have many hours per day to play, any kind of "Expert" modpack, or anything even remotely related to GregTech will not be the least bit fun for me.

@'Rokk' Technic's mod pack permissions are ****** anybody can create a mod pack without permissions

[quote]Technic's permissions are fine, not sure what you're on about.

You mean that one incident 3 years ago? Because that was 3 years ago, it was a private modpack (and thus exempt from permissions). The only reason it went public, is because Yogscast started playing it and linking to it.

Besides, the 1.7.10 pack has full permissions, and is not affiliated with Technic. It's a community modpack.

I mean regardless people can still download a private pack if the pack was not ment for them I know because people downloaded a pack that I made I mean they could of changed but mods like Journey map will most likely not give permission to upload your pack if it's on the Technic launcher

25 611