Looking at helicopter on crude awakening crashes the game... any fix?

Sun Apr 28 17:03:27 2024

Application has crashed: C++ exception
[string "lib/units/beings/player/states/playerstandard..."]:4606: attempt to index a nil value

SCRIPT STACK

_check_action_interact() lib/units/beings/player/states/playerstandard.lua:2829
_update_check_actions() lib/units/beings/player/states/playerstandard.lua:1124
update() lib/units/beings/player/states/playerstandard.lua:464
original() lib/units/beings/player/playermovement.lua:286
@mods/base/req/core/Hooks.lua:260

Callstack:

payday2_win32_release  (???)     ???                                                 
                  KERNEL32  (???)     BaseThreadInitThunk                                 
                     ntdll  (???)     RtlGetAppContainerNamedObjectPath                   
                     ntdll  (???)     RtlGetAppContainerNamedObjectPath                   

Current thread: Main

Replies

This might be a stretch, but are you using Woldhud?

omg an reply on this forum 😭

I'm not using wolfhud, a am using "Enhanced and Improved Vanilla Hud" though

@_galaxy Well you replied to me in the steam forum, so I will return the favor.

Does that mod show enemy healthbars when you look at the enemy in question? I'm sure the reason for the crash is some kind of mod you have that displays enemy info, if the crash happened when you simply looked at an enemy.

By the way, you should post a help thread on the steam forum too. People are more likely to help you there. Or at least, people that know more than I do.

@insomnia I actually was trying on this forum because I seemed to get less replies on the steam forum....

I am not using any sort of mod like that as I find it to be too goofy/cheesy. ECM timers are already enough information.

Read All Replies (8 replies)
18 539