payday 2 crash

my game been crashing every 2 minutes when i start a loud heist, here the crash.txt, please help
Application has crashed: breakpoint

Callstack:

payday2_win32_release  (???)     ???                                                 
     payday2_win32_release  (???)     zip_error_init                                      
     payday2_win32_release  (???)     zip_error_init                                      
                  KERNEL32  (???)     BaseThreadInitThunk                                 
                     ntdll  (???)     RtlInitializeExceptionChain                         
                     ntdll  (???)     RtlClearBits                                        

Current thread: LoadingEnvironment

Replies

do you have any mods installed? and can you be specific in the crash conditions? does the heist need to have gone loud? do loud only heists just crash on startup? when? in the pre-planning screen?

it's crash when i'm in a loud heist for about 2 minutes

@thegoldenspatula any specific heist? does it crash, say, after going loud on the branch bank? if you stealthed partway through for 5 minutes then went loud, would it crash at the 7 minute mark?
are you using mods?
do you notice any pattern in the crashes? does it crash after the alarm has ended? if so, does it still crash on a loud heist that doesn't have an alarm, like birth of sky?

@smileyflux now that you mention it, it does crash only on heist with alarm

Read All Replies (4 replies)
19 722