We use ads to continue serving you mods and further develop the site. Whitelisting us in your ad blocker can help us a lot ❤ If you dislike ads, consider supporting us.
"Pump" Music Mod Appeal
Surprised 
I made sure to link the artist through an embedded video, and it's able to be streamed through spotify and soundcloud for free. Even for all the memes, the song was still able to be used freely. The artist has a dead link to download the song, sure, but this is kinda silly when you have songs like "U Got That" as a custom heist track, along with other songs from Carpenter Brut or whatever VTuber (artists that are known internationally) song that comes out. 

I'll probably end up making another mod with a different song but I'm just confused on why no one said anything before when I uploaded the mod a while ago.
The music you've tried to upload is claimed on YouTube, along with no valid free download links or notice of permission on the source you've linked.

The rules have changed over time and some mods may have been valid at the time of uploading and may no longer follow our rules.
If you believe a mod violates the rules, please report it.