We use ads to continue serving you mods and further develop the site. Whitelisting us in your ad blocker can help us a lot ❤ If you dislike ads, consider supporting us.
File disappears some time after upload.
I'm trying to upload a mod, but each time I've tried, the file just seems to disappear when I check back after a while, despite it being there before.[Image: unknown.png]
[Image: unknown.png]
Hi,
Your file is being rejected each time. Make sure to read our rules regarding music and check your mailbox, u should recieve a message when ur file was either approved or rejected
I've only gotten one message from a file being approved, and none for the rejections
Yeah, sometimes it just doesn't work for some reason. Nonetheless that's why ur file mysteriously disappears after awhile
May I have an explanation why though? I read the rules and I don't really see why it should've been removed.
Sure. Dragalia Lost was made by Nintendo and we don't accept anything from their IPS.

https://modworkshop.net/rules#submission-rules its under submissions rules (rule #8) since it applies to any type of mod, mb.
Ah, alright