Poll: does the BlackMarket update suck?including the fact they lied
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
76.00%
57 76.00%
No
24.00%
18 24.00%
Total 75 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

blackmarket update poll
Well just because they haven't legally lied (they did in fact) and see us as a piggybank doesn't justicy them treating us like shit
*sigh*
yes, the microtransactions is bullsch!t so what? 1. if you want a skin then go for it most of them don't change the Gameplay anyway and if they do, its a mod which gives for example 4 accuracy which is converted in the old system ~1 accuracy WOW MUCH GAMECHANGING NOW IT'S A TOTALLY DIFFERENT GUN!! (#obvioussarcasmisobvious) or you have a skin which gives you a sample of mods but most of those samples are bullsh!t. For example i got the meat slicer for the buzzsaw (pork royale achievement) focused on stability AND had a bipod. why the heck do i need so much stability wouldn't it be better for me to get that delicious 40 damage? and remember those are the REALLY rare skins most skins dont do sh!t, like mod override skins. And the weapon changes are G-R-E-A-T! Now the less powerfull weapons got a huge buff and the OP's may got nerfed but honestly having OP weapons only... what is this COD where everybody just uses 1 weapon and every other gun gets ignored? Seriously what's better? We just have now a huge middleclass which is overall good and gives us more weapon diversity. Many of the underused weapons are now very powerfull. And if you dont understand what the statistics mean, divide the accuracy by 4 and the stability by 5 and you have the ols stats again. You could've completely changed the way a weapon behaves in the old system with a few mods but now you can just make adjustments which is fine because new players don't have to find as many mods as before and every gun now has a job to do instead of 10 being replaced by 1. Also i remember reading an article about the Q&A Overkill was holding at the end of crimefest where Almir said they would have difficulties containing their money.Thing is ,although i don't know if it's confirmed, they had to fire a whole bunch of employee's this year to not get bankruppt and ALSO remember that Overkill originally came from a company called Grin which got bankruppt so the Fear of having the same future is maybe also there for Overkill. They WANT to release free content but they can't if they have low ammount of money to hold themselves and yeah, saying that there won't be any microtansis and still add them might look like a d!ck move but this was YEARS ago when they promised ''NO Microtransiactions''. Why won't be this toxic Community (toxic because: regarding their response to the charity event or thinking every DLC equals pay 2 win and so on) just be FOR ONCE thankful for what they've got?
(11-11-2015, 08:23 PM)G|_!tch Wrote: *sigh*
yes, the microtransactions is bullsch!t so what? 1. if you want a skin then go for it most of them don't change the Gameplay anyway and if they do, its a mod which gives for example 4 accuracy which is converted in the old system ~1 accuracy WOW MUCH GAMECHANGING NOW IT'S A TOTALLY DIFFERENT GUN!! (#obvioussarcasmisobvious) or you have a skin which gives you a sample of mods but most of those samples are bullsh!t. For example i got the meat slicer for the buzzsaw (pork royale achievement) focused on stability AND had a bipod. why the heck do i need so much stability wouldn't it be better for me to get that delicious 40 damage? and remember those are the REALLY rare skins most skins dont do sh!t, like mod override skins. And the weapon changes are G-R-E-A-T! Now the less powerfull weapons got a huge buff and the OP's may got nerfed but honestly having OP weapons only... what is this COD where everybody just uses 1 weapon and every other gun gets ignored? Seriously what's better? We just have now a huge middleclass which is overall good and gives us more weapon diversity. Many of the underused weapons are now very powerfull. And if you dont understand what the statistics mean, divide the accuracy by 4 and the stability by 5 and you have the ols stats again. You could've completely changed the way a weapon behaves in the old system with a few mods but now you can just make adjustments which is fine because new players don't have to find as many mods as before and every gun now has a job to do instead of 10 being replaced by 1. Also i remember reading an article about the Q&A Overkill was holding at the end of crimefest where Almir said they would have difficulties containing their money.Thing is ,although i don't know if it's confirmed, they had to fire a whole bunch of employee's this year to not get bankruppt and ALSO remember that Overkill originally came from a company called Grin which got bankruppt so the Fear of having the same future is maybe also there for Overkill. They WANT  to release free content but they can't if they have low ammount of money to hold themselves and yeah, saying that there won't be any microtansis and still add them might look like a d!ck move but this was YEARS ago when they promised ''NO Microtransiactions''. Why won't be this toxic Community (toxic because: regarding their response to the charity event or thinking every DLC equals pay 2 win and so on) just be FOR ONCE thankful for what they've got?

If you want us to read this at least make it readable.
good response REALLY f*cking good response this cant even get better but let me sum this up if you're such an a$$holse who doesnt even want to try and got no arguments: the community is a terrible place, nobody respects Overkill's work, instead of seeing the full picture you're so simpleminded that you (the payday 2 community) think you're a god who deserves everything and doesn't has to give anything. Be thankful for what Overkill is making, stop crying and if you don't like it then don't play payday because Overkill will not stop with their current strategy. Either you leave People, which just want to play the game, alone or be a wimp. Changes have been made, Overkill makes the game, we play it, dont like it? don't play it. simple as that. clear enough or do i have to curse? No? then go fking read my post and atleast TRY to understand. People do not speak english perfectly and neither the Internet will so come with arguments Marry Alice.
(11-11-2015, 11:02 PM)G|_!tch Wrote: then go fking read my post and atleast TRY to understand. People do not speak english perfectly and neither the Internet will so come with arguments Marry Alice.

Make some paragraph dude... not a BIG block of text, it's not convenient to read like that Scared
(11-11-2015, 11:02 PM)G|_!tch Wrote: good response REALLY f*cking good response this cant even get better but let me sum this up if you're such an a$$holse who doesnt even want to try and got no arguments: the community is a terrible place, nobody respects Overkill's work, instead of seeing the full picture you're so simpleminded that you (the payday 2 community) think you're a god who deserves everything and doesn't has to give anything. Be thankful for what Overkill is making, stop crying and if you don't like it then don't play payday because Overkill will not stop with their current strategy. Either you leave People, which just want to play the game, alone or be a wimp. Changes have been made, Overkill makes the game, we play it, dont like it? don't play it. simple as that. clear enough or do i have to curse? No? then go fking read my post and atleast TRY to understand. People do not speak english perfectly and neither the Internet will so come with arguments Marry Alice.

Maybe instead of getting anal about us not being able to/not wanting to read the wall of garbage text you just wrote, try to not write walls of text.