Poll: does the BlackMarket update suck?including the fact they lied
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
76.00%
57 76.00%
No
24.00%
18 24.00%
Total 75 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

blackmarket update poll
okay I'm bored of arguing in the shoutbox over obvious bullshit so I'm just gonna do a poll.
here you go.
Terrible update.
[Image: h20GPsT.gif]
(10-24-2015, 04:59 AM)SC--- Wrote: Terrible update.

Preach
Yes it s-ucks
No it doesn't make the game less fun that before
"gnuh i stop agrueing lolmao" your only anwser to "is the game still fun?" was "lol ethic m8".
Is this even ethical to use such an obvious question? Of course it s-ucks.
(10-24-2015, 12:19 PM)Nauotit   c: Wrote: Yes it s-ucks
No it doesn't make the game less fun that before
"gnuh i stop agrueing lolmao" your only anwser to "is the game still fun?" was "lol ethic m8".
Is this even ethical to use such an obvious question? Of course it s-ucks.

Well if you wanted an answer to "is the game still fun?" you have first to ask the question.
Disliked the update because I got a shitty M308
I don't know, maybe the update is good. Maybe my unboxing instincts are taking over. I can't really see any flaw, only it's hard as fuzzle to find one.
worst update ever.
They screwed over a lot of guns and made the loud gun mods useless, Silent killer and suppressors are the only thing that seem to do damage.
It kinda sucks but kinda not,the only issue I have is the skin stats,everything else is fine,I like the skins,I like the inspect button,the weapons feel fine (though I dont play DW)and I dont care about the "lie" because they legally didnt lie because they never said never and never is a key word when it comes down to it. i.e. "I dont have a car" and "I will never have a car"and when they where talking about MT they were talking about the in game currency.Also people will have to learn someday that all companies see you as a piggy bank and not as a friend.