Old Boiler suit arms
The new update added glove choices, which is cool, but it messed with the first person mesh of the boiler suit, now it's partially sleeveless. I just want the old first person mesh back. it does not need to be compatible or anything with the new gloves, i just want the sleeves back. here is a pick of the new arms https://i.imgur.com/Tzxdyyv.png
Some modders are already aware of this, and some of us actually want to fix this, it may not be pretty though with that lazy glove system implementation overkill added to the game.

We'll see about the fix soon or sooner for the affected first person meshes of the new outfits, not a fan of rolled up sleeves.
Matthelzor Wrote:Some modders are already aware of this, and some of us actually want to fix this, it may not be pretty though with that lazy glove system implementation overkill added to the game.

We'll see about the fix soon or sooner for the affected first person meshes of the new outfits, not a fan of rolled up sleeves.
It can take as long as it needs, i'm just super happy that other people share my sentiment. Personally, i can live without the gloves completely because i only ever used Sangres, Bodhi, or the boiler suit ("the classic")