Banned for "Bypassing the music mod approval process"
Hello, I would like to ask about and clear up some issues that involved me breaking the rules. First of all, I now very much understnad that my mod "Mario Kart Wii Track" was clearly in violation and I was in the wrong. I was unaware of the Nintendo rule, however I am the only person to be blamed for my ignorance. The second rule-breaking violation I do not understand. What does it mean that I was "Bypassing music mod approval process?" I was not aware that I did anything wrong in the process of uploading, and I would like to know what I need to change. I did not intend to break the rules, and I would like to get a better understanding of what is going on. Thank you for reading, and I hope that one of you can help me out :)
You uploaded 2 mods first in the "Payday 2" category and then switched to the music category. This although rarely could be a misunderstaning makes it seem as the user uploads the mod out of the music categories so they don't have to wait for a moderator approval. Sadly due to copyright being an extreme annoyance with music lables, we require all mods with music to be approved first. Music mods specifically go to the music category which is approval only. We do not allow bypassing the process even if you're sure your mod doesn't not break the rules.
My apologies, I'll try to avoid it in the future. Thank you for being helpful, and keep up your good work!