How to Make Music Mods (Updated)
(09-07-2016, 12:11 AM)That one pig guy from dragonball Wrote: I went about trying to make a music mod override for razormind and all of the segments worked like a charm except for the stealth part. I looked around to find a couple of people mentioning that the stealth isn't replacable, so i altered it to fit the timings of black yellow mobius instead, making the stealth and control intros where necessary. I then encoded it with the names of the black yellow mobius segments and timings worked fine but, the issue i had with razorminds stealth version not working happened again with the assault segment instead. Is this something im doing wrong or is it just that some songs can't be altered fully without bass-boosted noise. if its the latter, is there a list of which songs can't be fully altered somewhere?

Bump to this
as well as, 
I am having MASSIVE clipping issues with Full Force Forward's assault section.
I have a BNK file called 'music - copia'  I have from previous mods that fixes the clipping but it also takes out Locke and Load and cuts the intermissions to all modded songs.
Help please I'm at a loss here. :.<
(10-04-2016, 03:18 AM)Anarchi Wrote:
(09-07-2016, 12:11 AM)That one pig guy from dragonball Wrote: I went about trying to make a music mod override for razormind and all of the segments worked like a charm except for the stealth part. I looked around to find a couple of people mentioning that the stealth isn't replacable, so i altered it to fit the timings of black yellow mobius instead, making the stealth and control intros where necessary. I then encoded it with the names of the black yellow mobius segments and timings worked fine but, the issue i had with razorminds stealth version not working happened again with the assault segment instead. Is this something im doing wrong or is it just that some songs can't be altered fully without bass-boosted noise. if its the latter, is there a list of which songs can't be fully altered somewhere?

Bump to this
as well as, 
I am having MASSIVE clipping issues with Full Force Forward's assault section.
I have a BNK file called 'music - copia'  I have from previous mods that fixes the clipping but it also takes out Locke and Load and cuts the intermissions to all modded songs.
Help please I'm at a loss here. :.<

you cant override mod full force forward
I want made a music mod, so until now, i did not have any problem but now I have a little trouble :
I want to replace Gauntlet and the first try I've made with the parts cut quickly, it worked.
But when I wanted to redo everything clean for a final rendering I found myself with the assault part that had an odd effect, specifically, each loop the music slows down and becomes more deep. A solution for that?
(I tried to decode the file to put the assault in .wav format and in that format the music is quite normal)
maybe the wav files exportation settings. it has to be wav PCM (something like that) 16 bits 44,100 hz, estereo... thats the problem... you rendered the wav files wrong.. (i assume),
oddly I did the rendering in the same format and with the same parameters as the others but it is the only that does not work
Just a little sidenote: the bridge and transition are also optional. I made a custom standalone track without a bridge or transition, and it worked fine. Now, that doesn't mean they're completely useless, as it's all a matter of what song you're using--and how you edit said song--for your standalone track.

Aside from that, this is a nicely done tutorial for making standalone tracks for Payday 2.
how i can replace the winters sounds with this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CeT8MPwhw8o :(
I'm having a problem with changing the sounds of the Falcogini to DejaVu, I've moved the fold to a different location so I could do the directory more easily, however when I run the command it comes up with this:

Unhandled Exception: System.IndexOutOfRangeException: Index was outside the bounds of the array.
at wwise_ima_adpcm.Program.Main(String[] args)

This is the command I'm inputting:

C:\Users\Username\Favorites\FalcoginiDejaVu\soundbanks\streamed\car_falcogini>wwise_ima_adpcm.exe -e_all

Does anyone know how to fix this? thanks.