Help with two crashes
The Interaction crash started with update 168, removed all mods but still happens when I open safe deposit boxes. The trademanager crash with update 169, I haven't tried to remove my mods for this crash since it just happened. I have a lot of mods but if need be I can up screenshots TIA. 
Code:
Application has crashed: access violation

-------------------------------

Callstack:

payday2_win32_release  (???)     ???                                                 

Current thread: Main
Script stack:
           activate_callback()  core/lib/managers/coresequencemanager.lua:6036      
                    activate()  core/lib/managers/coresequencemanager.lua:1921      
           activate_callback()  core/lib/managers/coresequencemanager.lua:2718      
           activate_callback()  core/lib/managers/coresequencemanager.lua:5111      
           activate_callback()  core/lib/managers/coresequencemanager.lua:5111      
                run_sequence()  core/lib/managers/coresequencemanager.lua:2382      
                run_sequence()  core/lib/units/coreunitdamage.lua:1209              
        run_sequence_simple3()  core/lib/units/coreunitdamage.lua:1205              
        run_sequence_simple2()  core/lib/units/coreunitdamage.lua:1201              
         run_sequence_simple()  core/lib/units/coreunitdamage.lua:1197              
                    interact()  lib/units/interactions/interactionext.lua:715       
end_action_interact_original()  lib/managers/objectinteractionmanager.lua:86        
         end_action_interact()  @mods/WolfHUD-master/lua/GameInfoManager.lua:2123   
        _end_action_interact()  lib/units/beings/player/states/playerstandard.lua:2382  
  _update_interaction_timers()  lib/units/beings/player/states/playerstandard.lua:2426  
       _update_check_actions()  lib/units/beings/player/states/playercarry.lua:138  
master_PlayerStandard_update()  lib/units/beings/player/states/playerstandard.lua:424  
                      update()  @mods/Carry                                         
                                Stacker                                             
Reloaded/lua/playerstandard.lua:5  update()                                            
lib/units/beings/player/states/playercarry.lua:86                                                      
lib/units/beings/player/playermovement.lua:324  

Application has crashed: C++ exception
[string "lib/managers/trademanager.lua"]:675: attempt to index local 'criminal' (a nil value)

SCRIPT STACK

clbk() lib/managers/trademanager.lua:898
_update_queued_tasks() lib/managers/enemymanager.lua:607
update() lib/managers/enemymanager.lua:51
update() lib/setups/gamesetup.lua:701
update() lib/setups/networkgamesetup.lua:21
core/lib/setups/coresetup.lua:537

Callstack:

payday2_win32_release  (???)     ???                                                
        payday2_win32_release  (???)     zip_get_name                                        
        payday2_win32_release  (???)     zip_get_name                                        
Might be related, Overkill add in loot contour on recent update..
So if you have mod override that changes loot asset, it might crash with that. (since you said, you crashed the moment you opened safe dep box)
IceTechSupport HD loot or something mod is something everyone have that crashed the game after recent update.
I removed all the mods, so it can't be a mod causing the crash. To be specific sometimes I can open 5 or 6 boxes sometimes none, thank's Alcat for your time.
Update,You got it Alcat IceTech is the culprit thank's again. Just need to sort the other crash.