Your own skill tree
Can somebody explain why my mod has been banned after something like a year?

And no a message like "we decided your mod is cheat" is not enough to explain why I must lock my mod

This is unfair, my mod can't make OP skill tree, I forced it to change skills only from the original tier so you can't have a skill like Joker in tier 1.
Still not enough with only locking skill to its original tier.
You can basically mix and match different skill from different tree, respective to its tier, to create skill you only want to take on the skill tree.
Taking bits here and there of the best skills in each tree and creating a new one, it will make it slightly more OP than ppl who take the skill normally.

The mod is just too major of a gameplay-changing
The only limitation we ask is that this mod should be locked to offline or friends-only lobby, or create a matchmaking key so only ppl that use this mod could play with each other.
Custom Perk Deck maker have this limitation.
Ok but why now? After many months of its release
(12-17-2017, 08:05 PM)Mx Predator Dev Wrote: Ok but why now? After many months of its release

If you want me to be honest, it should have been done when the mod was released. I'm not sure why it wasn't. it's possible that it just wasn't brought up and no staff actually saw it or w/e. I'm somewhat new around here, but I suppose we've gotten a bit stricter about what needs to be restricted in the past month or two. You're not the only person affected by this.
Should I expect a ban of all my mod?
Because I need to understand the situation about "new rules" and what is prohibited and what is allowed.
(12-17-2017, 08:38 PM)Mx Predator Dev Wrote: Should I expect a ban of all my mod?
Because I need to understand the situation about "new rules" and what is prohibited and what is allowed.

Nah, the rest of your mods are fine.

The reason this mod specifically needs to be restricted to offline/friends only is that it allows you to bypass a vanilla system and potentially create very powerful skill trees. It's the same reason the Perk Deck Maker is restricted.

The reason your custom skill trees are allowed is that they're balanced. Users (at least, not ones without fairly decent LUA knowledge, and at that point they are probably just going to cheat anyway if that's what they want.) can't use them to create their version of a "perfect" skill tree or to make themselves severely overpowered. 

Your custom weapons are balanced and provide alternatives to vanilla weapons, rather than being direct upgrades.

If you feel like there are mods that are going against these sort of "guidelines" that I've outlined here, then feel free to report them to us and we'll review them.
Okay, thanks for your time.
After 3 years is still against the rule?
Yes, it violates our submission rule #9.
I was able to produce more skill points than the maximum amount from the vanilla game. In order to avoid further issues concerning balancing (which I haven't reviewed yet) I recommend to sandbox the mod.
Quote:I was able to produce more skill points than the maximum amount from the vanilla game.

I need more details on this, It might be a bug not an intended feature