Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to tell people that beardlib weapons are not cheats?
title, I know its confusing question but I do have a lot of friends saying this, and it wont be nice to say "well I can use underbarrle M203 without buying DLC doesnt means its cheats."
I think Overkill might have something against using addon guns that they later released as dlc. I would not be surprised if they consider it piracy despite the mod existing before the dlc.
(04-28-2017, 08:29 AM)Tatsuto Wrote: I think Overkill might have something against using addon guns that they later released as dlc. I would not be surprised if they consider it piracy despite the mod existing before the dlc.

does that means Overkill hate addon weapons tho, if they do I think people will never shut up about mods :/
OVK is dropping modding support and the community generally considers mods of all kinds, from a simple glove retexture to mods that actually fixes ancient bugs, as blatant hacking mods that unlocks all DLCs, infamy levels and makes you go faster.

Talk about mods in the community? Expect one triggered self-proclaimed pro player to rally up a riot in the civilised discussion that a paid forum mod has to lock the discussion without any conclusions.
(04-29-2017, 04:11 PM)wekk Wrote: OVK is dropping modding support and the community generally considers mods of all kinds, from a simple glove retexture to mods that actually fixes ancient bugs, as blatant hacking mods that unlocks all DLCs, infamy levels and makes you go faster.

Talk about mods in the community? Expect one triggered self-proclaimed pro player to rally up a riot in the civilised discussion that a paid forum mod has to lock the discussion without any conclusions.

I am pretty sure you are vastly mistaken.