Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stealth OverDrill
Iv'e adjusted a mod that i found for solo overdrill LOUD i changed it to be able to stealth only i just cant get the door open when the 30 min drill is over the gate just don't opens up anyone that has managed to do it and want to share there Awesome coding ? :P
where linK??
the elements for it are disabled on map start and only reenabled when the heist goes loud
Hmm oke weird still found some youtubers that were doing it but as always they leave no link . the only way i have is stealth to the drill and when 20 seconds is left go loud im just not a loud guy xD
- Overdrill
- Stealth

You want to make boring overdrill even more boring?
Why the hell would you do overdrill anyway?
If you want cash/xp just hack it instead of wasting your time.
(02-20-2017, 04:49 AM)[NL] Redeye123 Wrote: Hmm oke weird still found some youtubers that were doing it but as always they leave no link . the only way i have is stealth to the drill and when 20 seconds is left go loud im just not a loud guy xD
there are custom made level scripts. walrus made one for CommanderCH and i made one for b33croft. afaik we both refused to share it with anyone else due to its cheaty nature and easy abusability. i intend to keep it that way, so i deleted the mod after sending it (and b33croft gave me his word it wouldn't be shared to the general public)
(02-20-2017, 05:52 PM)B Dawg Ⓢ Wrote: - Overdrill
- Stealth

You want to make boring overdrill even more boring?
Why the hell would you do overdrill anyway?
If you want cash/xp just hack it instead of wasting your time.

Like i said im not a loud guy i know its boring and why should i hack/memoryedit it in thats just a no go then i can just stop playing it right now .

Maybe i should make a levelscript then im not the only one searching for it and at the same time i can make it harder like adding more guards and gates removing the vent shortcut .