What is your favorite PD2 DLC?
(09-29-2015, 02:55 AM)★Trav Wrote:
(09-29-2015, 01:03 AM)Jalswim Wrote:
(09-28-2015, 11:53 PM)★Trav Wrote:
(09-28-2015, 11:08 PM)Jalswim Wrote:
(09-28-2015, 09:16 PM)★Trav Wrote: Finally someone else who enjoys it as much as I do

Sure the Molotov is about on par with the regular grenade, but no throwables besides the cards are even below the others, as the cards in and of themselves aren't bad. Yes, the Piglet is good, but not enough to warrant the pack, and the AA-12 is a slightly better Izhma, big woop.

Bruh, you left out the actual flamethrower which is fun as hell! Also, the poker is a great dodge melee, and the masks are somewhat funny. I use the chef hat on Cook Off and i cook ALL the meth bruh. There is way more to the pack than just the piglet and the molotovs :3

I'm going for practicality in my responses. The flamethrower is barely useful past shields, which snipers outrank it on. The poker, while yes it's a good melee, is still a melee. Masks don't really matter to gameplay. In terms of fun, yeah, this one's up there. Dragon's Breath is fun on a Predator.

I agree totally :D my review was kind of fun based :3 I prefer fun aspects, but I totally agree with what you're saying

In terms of fun then I'd probably say the Chivalry pack. As much as I love the practicality of the new axe, I can't deny it's fun to run around Javelining Dozers, or bashing a guard's face in with a shield :)
Jiros katana

I used a LUA to unlock Jiros stuff so i could test them myself

So i went and did HBO both days

Best weapon was katana with 200+ kills on day 2
(09-30-2015, 04:13 AM)Croc co - Paz Returns :3 Wrote: Jiros katana

I used a LUA to unlock Jiros stuff so i could test them myself

So i went and did HBO both days

Best weapon was katana with 200+ kills on day 2

....that....sounds....awesome
I hope you bought the DLC after testing it. Otherwise I don't want to hear a single word about unlocking any DLC.  Tammer
:lb:  Cloodden  Rescue
(09-30-2015, 12:50 PM)Cloodden Wrote: I hope you bought the DLC after testing it. Otherwise I don't want to hear a single word about unlocking any DLC.  Tammer

All DLC i enjoy, i buy, simple as that, i like the "Try before you buy" approach

I used the Katana a lot therefore ill buy the DLC when i go fetch Steam moniez next ;)
I can live with that. Cause it is a lot of DLC indeed.
:lb:  Cloodden  Rescue
favourite payd DLC: hotline miami
3 good SMG,4 animals mask,1 "gud shit" tier heist and it's not as outsmarting as it look.
favourite free DLC: meltdown
gud mask,awesome heists even with that whole FaZe clan on roof,and you don't have to listen to bain for the whole ******* heist.
also one of the only heist to currently feature driving,and it's very well used.
(10-02-2015, 08:54 PM)PaperMartin Wrote: favourite payd DLC: hotline miami
3 good SMG,4 animals mask,1 "gud ancient-duck" tier heist and it's not as outsmarting as it look.
favourite free DLC: meltdown
gud mask,awesome heists even with that whole FaZe clan on roof,and you don't have to listen to bain for the whole ducking heist.
also one of the only heist to currently feature driving,and it's very well used.

My favorite part of this explanation was FaZe clan on the roof. Agree with the rest too
Free ones always.