What is your favorite PD2 DLC?
(09-17-2015, 02:44 AM)Jalswim Wrote: Easily has to be the HM2 crossover DLC. The Sociopath perk deck is insanely good at the moment, allowing you to stay in the sandwich infinitely if you kill a lot more like I tend to do. The Carpenter's Delight is pretty good, and the Jacket's Piece is a top tier SMG along with the Kross. Jacket himself is amazing, funny and well developed. The only downside here is a lack of temporal sense.

Agree, Jacket is a great character. Hotline DLC probably is my favorite Mission DLC and/or Character DLC.
(09-17-2015, 10:29 PM)★Trav Wrote:
(09-17-2015, 02:44 AM)Jalswim Wrote: Easily has to be the HM2 crossover DLC. The Sociopath perk deck is insanely good at the moment, allowing you to stay in the sandwich infinitely if you kill a lot more like I tend to do. The Carpenter's Delight is pretty good, and the Jacket's Piece is a top tier SMG along with the Kross. Jacket himself is amazing, funny and well developed. The only downside here is a lack of temporal sense.

Agree, Jacket is a great character. Hotline DLC probably is my favorite Mission DLC and/or Character DLC.

I mean just HM2 crossover. I find the Hotline DLC while good for the Cobra, my favorite SMG, lackluster overall with just the axe being a contender for a great melee. The mission itself has since been overshadowed by breakout in terms of XP, though I will always have fond memories of farming HM.
The Alesso Heist, because Alesso

[golden][hotline]ALL HAIL THE FIVE CIRCLES[/hotline][/golden]

[Image: g798vmYi.jpg]
[hotline]sans peau.[/hotline]
(09-18-2015, 04:28 PM)Tear The Rise Up Wrote: The Alesso Heist, because Alesso

[golden][hotline]ALL HAIL THE FIVE CIRCLES[/hotline][/golden]

[Image: g798vmYi.jpg]

Alesso was fun just for the maze like map and the fun and chaos of killing in the tight spaces, and I only found it interesting loud (not even sure if you can stealth).
BBQ 10/10
(09-28-2015, 03:45 PM)【Toastie►VG】 Wrote: BBQ 10/10

Finally someone else who enjoys it as much as I do
(09-28-2015, 09:16 PM)★Trav Wrote:

Sure the Molotov is about on par with the regular grenade, but no throwables besides the cards are even below the others, as the cards in and of themselves aren't bad. Yes, the Piglet is good, but not enough to warrant the pack, and the AA-12 is a slightly better Izhma, big woop.
(09-28-2015, 11:08 PM)Jalswim Wrote:

Sure the Molotov is about on par with the regular grenade, but no throwables besides the cards are even below the others, as the cards in and of themselves aren't bad. Yes, the Piglet is good, but not enough to warrant the pack, and the AA-12 is a slightly better Izhma, big woop.

Bruh, you left out the actual flamethrower which is fun as hell! Also, the poker is a great dodge melee, and the masks are somewhat funny. I use the chef hat on Cook Off and i cook ALL the meth bruh. There is way more to the pack than just the piglet and the molotovs :3
(09-28-2015, 11:53 PM)★Trav Wrote:

Bruh, you left out the actual flamethrower which is fun as hell! Also, the poker is a great dodge melee, and the masks are somewhat funny. I use the chef hat on Cook Off and i cook ALL the meth bruh. There is way more to the pack than just the piglet and the molotovs :3

I'm going for practicality in my responses. The flamethrower is barely useful past shields, which snipers outrank it on. The poker, while yes it's a good melee, is still a melee. Masks don't really matter to gameplay. In terms of fun, yeah, this one's up there. Dragon's Breath is fun on a Predator.
(09-29-2015, 01:03 AM)Jalswim Wrote:
(09-28-2015, 11:53 PM)★Trav Wrote:

I'm going for practicality in my responses. The flamethrower is barely useful past shields, which snipers outrank it on. The poker, while yes it's a good melee, is still a melee. Masks don't really matter to gameplay. In terms of fun, yeah, this one's up there. Dragon's Breath is fun on a Predator.

I agree totally :D my review was kind of fun based :3 I prefer fun aspects, but I totally agree with what you're saying