Modding Games besides Payday
As we all know, this site is centered around Payday modding, and I am okay with that. I love modding in general, and I just want to find more opportunity for LBG. That being said, I am wondering if we can increase our activity in modding other games. As of now (besides unclaimed downloads), we have just one Team Fortress 2 mod and that is it (my download :3). We have sections for Payday 1 and Fallout Nee Vegas but those have gone without use. I am not in any way criticizing our current ways or status, but I just want to see more activity in terms of modding other games. This is just a discussion of other games to add, or if anyone needs help or tips or resources on modding other games. We see so much effort and a great amount of skill being used on Payday mods, and we truly have a spectacular modding community in the Payday section. I just want to see if we can apply any of that to other games :D I want this site to grow and evolve and have even more mods for those who want them. Discuss, post, and etc. here :3
I made a mod for skyrim..
I think this would definitly be cool. We probably need to create several mods to get things started in those sections.
(07-23-2015, 08:37 AM)Croc co - 10-11-15 :D Wrote: I made a mod for skyrim..
Then you should use nexus mods ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

(07-23-2015, 11:49 AM)LastBullet Tatsuto Wrote: I think this would definitly be cool. We probably need to create several mods to get things started in those sections.

I'm still working on some of the TF2 stuff we talk about :3
(07-23-2015, 01:54 PM)★Trav Wrote:
(07-23-2015, 08:37 AM)Croc co - 10-11-15 :D Wrote: I made a mod for skyrim..
Then you should use nexus mods ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

(07-23-2015, 11:49 AM)LastBullet Tatsuto Wrote: I think this would definitly be cool. We probably need to create several mods to get things started in those sections.

I'm still working on some of the TF2 stuff we talk about :3

Its already on the nexus :)

www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/60481/?
If you want a skyrim section just say xD
(07-24-2015, 03:22 PM)LastBullet Tatsuto Wrote: If you want a skyrim section just say xD

Why not a World of Tanks section? That has a healthy modding community.
Quote:Why not a World of Tanks section? That has a healthy modding community.

/)_- World of Tanks plz no
My GTA has suffered enough it needs no more