What format for files do you prefer?
(07-17-2015, 12:21 PM)LASTBULLET_Cloodden Wrote: What Bread-Cat said :P

(Just clear out what the poster that you quoted said and write something in the quote box like "Jim Slims spiel".. its how i do things)
(07-17-2015, 09:33 AM)Corvo Attano Wrote: SO your saying that all .PDMOD file types are just glorified Mod override files?

Noooo...?

Pdmod files can do much, much, much more than mod_override. As you can see by the list of file types I put in. If mod_override could do exactly the same as mod_override could (which isn't the case) pdmods would be close to pointless, except for being used as a mod management system.

For the small list of mod_override supported filetypes I listed, any files of those variety when present in a pdmod and installed with the 1.16 Bundle Modder (With the option enabled) will be installed in the mod_override folder. But that is a small list, so mods such as Lower Shadow map, which replaces a post_processor file HAS to be installed with the Bundle Modder and installed into the bundles as it cannot work with mod_override.
(07-17-2015, 12:21 PM)LASTBULLET_Cloodden Wrote: Can I ask for the sake of keeping things readable that you just comment and stop quoting everything guys. It is very anoying to have to scroll over the same wall of text again. And we still can read it from the original post.

Many thanks in advance.

Especially when quoting everything that Beard says ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)