Full Force Foward (Hype Train Remix) and Hold On Tight
hello everyone,

since im not into the whole part of doing mods i am asking if anyone is willing to make a mod that replaces the original Full Force Foward track with the one from the Hype Train event as I think that a lot of people would apreciate it.

If because of the website problem this mod already exists I would apreciate if someone would give me the link when it comes back up.

Also another music i would love would be Hold On Tight from the Diamond Heist party in PDTH as a menu music or as the Nightclub music.

Cheers everyone and keep up the good work.
Hype train version already exists here: https://modworkshop.net/mydownloads.php?...wn&did=170#

Hold on tight did exist as nightclub music (I have it myself) but thanks to the recent system fuck-uppery or whatever happened, it's not reuploaded and doesn't seem to be in unclaimed mods.

I'm not 100% sure who made it so I'd rather not reupload it without the ability to properly credit them either.
If you're at all familiar with how to make music replacer mods, the nightclub track is under soundbanks\streamed\music\668133142.stream

Edit: After reading your comment properly you've stated you're not, however, if anyone would like to try themselves, well, the stream is there c: