Logic Mistakes in Payday 2
If you are happy to kill, you can heal yourself (grinder). You can be full of bullet, but fall only after nine second precisely (swan song). A bomb disposal suit guy will not like explosives (dozers)
I am hearing something... That's the sound of your defeat.
(03-09-2016, 01:15 AM)Yandere Snake KAI+ Wrote: The map is inconsistent between shadow raid and meltdown. It pisses me off.

Stuff changes and moves you know ? Murkies are moving containers here and there everyday.

Now for real :
SWAT elites (dw) are using JP36 rifles, super accurate, heavy damage, armor piercing
While we only have crappy ones, not accurate, hard kicking recoil and barely killing a thug with a magazine.
Why u du dis ;_;
(01-18-2016, 11:03 PM)Tiny Tsugao Wrote:
(01-16-2016, 03:12 PM)Beardless Almir Wrote: Logic how does the van get in to the safehouse

Spontanous teleportation? Fake walls?

Also who is doing the drycleaning at bodhis? Are there days where Dallas just stand there doing clothes?

That's simpliest thing! Chained wall is detacheable and leads to a street. Not even a issue. Better explain me why cameramen there is not even looking in monitors and cameras basically sentient, but while guard is dead they magically don't see us anymore. Not gonna say that exactly camera calls the police.