Introduce yourself!
I'm Evil Bob .
i live in the UK.
I like to mess with character models.
Thats about it.
I'm Skyline87, but i'm quickly changing nicks :v
I'm from Poland, and i'm 13 years old. Got already 700h in Payday 2 and almost all achievements. 25-100
Not messing with modding payday files by myself, but i was modding GTA San Andreas files by creating new cars and weapon models.
Playing on Lenovo Laptop, Windows 7 with 20FPS in Payday 2 on low
Before Payday i was ****'ing my PS3 controller to play Need For Speed Most Wanted 2012, and i was playing MTA San Andreas and Minecraft Beta.
Almost Always on steam and looking for 2 good guys to a team in Payday ;)
Howdy there. Dario Davide (yup i have a double D in my name) 23 ,but you might know me as NoobRage. I am from the mother country of your beloved pizza, Italy,and I am studying mechanical engineering. Sometimes i work as a free lancer modelist.
Since i am lazy as a duck,I lover recycling all my models as much as possible and I also have a bad habit of hoarding to many things to work on at the same time
I'm Dmitry.
I am 19 years old and live in London, Great Britain, but I was born in Russian Federation.
I know languages - English, Русский, (Russian) Français. (French)
I created and working on my mod - Battlefield Hardline Pack, because I was inspired by game Battlefield Hardline, but rather - theme about the police and criminals :).
Don't like racists that say something about my Homeland - Russia.

Don't forget about drive on the left :)
© 2016 LASTBULLET_MLG-Doge
Hi, my name is Raine.
I'm a 17 year old girl from Australia.
I like to shoot things in video games, and that's about it.
Welcome to pkr, LASTBULLET_Yandere Snake, LASTBULLET_Vespilord, Rise #KILLADACHI, Leon S., LASTBULLET_Miloneko 一真 いつ, TonisGaming (MSPaint Mod Maker), Jalswim, ★Trav, AJValentine (joke is on you), Evil Bob, Skyline87, NoobRage, LASTBULLET_DIMON31581 and ♡ miss rew.!
(09-07-2015, 08:35 PM)Steak Salad Sandwich Wrote: Welcome to pkr, LASTBULLET_Yandere Snake, LASTBULLET_Vespilord, Rise #KILLADACHI, Leon S., LASTBULLET_Miloneko 一真 いつ, TonisGaming (MSPaint Mod Maker), Jalswim, ★Trav, AJValentine (joke is on you), Evil Bob, Skyline87, NoobRage, LASTBULLET_DIMON31581 and ♡ miss rew.!

Hi!
(09-07-2015, 08:35 PM)Steak Salad Sandwich Wrote: Welcome to pkr, LASTBULLET_Yandere Snake, LASTBULLET_Vespilord, Rise #KILLADACHI, Leon S., LASTBULLET_Miloneko 一真 いつ, TonisGaming (MSPaint Mod Maker), Jalswim, ★Trav, AJValentine (joke is on you), Evil Bob, Skyline87, NoobRage, LASTBULLET_DIMON31581 and ♡ miss rew.!

Hello Almighty sandwich :)
© 2016 LASTBULLET_MLG-Doge
Is this still going on?
My name is (at least as of right now) Actually Vert, I also go by Totally Magical!
I live in Panama, Panama (Creative isn't it)
I made a mod (if you can even call it that) and I spend way too much time in the Shoutbox
I also like Hyperdimension Neptunia, RWBY and Red vs Blue
And I guess that's it

Oh and I'm always up for PD2  
wink wink
[Image: eb44937e27.jpg]
Hyperdimension Neptunia is awesome!