Report Mod
Gunslinger Perk Deck
Last Updated: 11-25-2016, 09:39 AM
Status: Public
Views: 2430
Downloads: 327
2 0

Shortlink:
A perk deck that focuses on usage of handguns (namely, pistols) and survivability. Here are the stats:

Card #1: "Powerful I"

Your damage with pistols increases by 20% and your overall movement speed increases by 10%. Because of your expertise and focus in wielding and firing handguns, your weapon damage is reduced for all other types of guns (not including melee).

Card #2: "Powerful II"

Anger is power - Unleash it! Further increases your pistol damage by 20%, making it a total of 40%. Killing an enemy with any weapon will restore 20 units of armor, with a 2 second cooldown.

Card #3: "Vigorous I"

Advertisities can foster hope, and resilience. You regenerate 1.5% of your total HP every 5 seconds, and your reload speed for pistols have increased by 20%. You also sprint 5% faster.

Card #4: "Stalwart"

Many fall in the face of chaos, but not you!...Not today. You gain 40% more health and a 10% base dodge chance. In addition, you also gain 20% more armor for the Lightweight Ballistic Vest, 25% more for the standard Ballistic Vest, and 30% more for the Heavy Ballistic Vest. Your armor recovery rate is increased by 20%.

Card #5: "Vigorous II"

In the darkest of times, you still manage to push through to complete your goal. Further increases your health regeneration, resulting to 2.5% of your total HP every 5 seconds. Your reload speed with pistols increases by another 20%, totaling to 40%. In addition, your sprinting speed increases by another 5%, totaling to 10%.

Card #6: "Courageous"

A moment of valor shines brightest against a backdrop of despair. Your base dodge chance is further increased by 10% for a total of 20%. Your vest armor increases by another 20% for the Lightweight Ballistic Vest, 25% for the standard Ballistic Vest, and 30% for the Heavy Ballistic Vest, totaling to 40%, 50%, and 60% respectively. Your armor recovery rate also increases by an additional 20%, totaling to 40% faster armor recovery rate.

Card #7: "Focused"

A moment of clarity in the eye of the storm...|Your firing speed increases by 20% for pistols. You also move 10% faster, totaling to 20% extra movement speed.

Card #8: "Essence of a Gunslinger"

Further increases your firing speed by 20%, totaling to 40% for pistols. Your sprinting speed further increases by 5% to a total of 15%. You also carry 20% more ammunition and pick up 35% more ammo from the ground.

Card #9: "Determination"

Even after going down, you still persist and fight on until you become victorious. Not in an evil way, of course. All odds have been placed against you and you have an army of cops wanting to take you down with brute force...but you refuse to back down. You gain a 75% chance to get right back up after you've gone down. Think of it as using the old Inspire skill on yourself just once, and hoping RNG doesn't screw you over. In addition, you gain an extra 15% dodge chance with the Lightweight Ballistic Vest, a 10% dodge chance with the standard Ballistic Vest, and a 5% dodge chance with the Heavy Ballistic Vest, totaling to 35%, 30%, and 25% respectively.


Can anyone spot the TON of darkest dungeon references I made in this? :p

Installing instructions:
In the .ZIP file, place the first folder you see into the "mods" folder, which is located under the directory: Steam/steamapps/common/PAYDAY 2/mods

If you feel that this perk deck is overpowered/underpowered, please let me know and I'll make the necessary changes to it to make it enjoyable by everyone in the community. Thanks, and have fun.

***Note: If you decide you want to modify this mod, go for it, but please don't steal it and claim that this specific mod is yours. And also, try not to make it too similar to mine (like changing only the HP value and keeping everything else the same). Thanks again.

[-]
Leave a comment
To leave a comment you must log in.

05-06-2017, 06:36 PM
all good until the last card, remove that "revive" thing pls

04-30-2017, 08:04 PM
Everytime i try shooting a pistol it will just instant crash the game..

pls fix thanks!

04-18-2017, 01:15 PM
So while the issue with my model not moving happens pretty rarely, i have another issue. Namely cops don't target me. They just stand there and aim at the walls or my teammates, but never me.

04-06-2017, 02:11 AM
Others are correct, this mod freezes me in place in client side

03-06-2017, 07:54 PM
The mod is working fine for me, but when I play in cliet-side with this perk equipped, I get messages about other players that I don't move it at all, making me get kicked few times. Can you update it to fix this glitch, please?

02-26-2017, 08:14 AM
im having a bug where tother players cannot see me running or walking,they see me frozen,something like that

02-17-2017, 03:08 AM
The movement speed issue doesn't exist in my PC. But this thing + Akimbo bernetis and peacemaker........ may bulldozers beware.

11-30-2016, 04:36 PM
I actually haven't tested that out, but I will soon enough. For now, to fix the movement speed issue, try removing the folder, relaunch payday, close it, and put the folder back in. That will reset your perks (you'll keep all your perk points) and should also fix the issue you're having. 

Let me know how it goes!

11-30-2016, 06:01 AM
Nope. However, it would be badass if you could make it compatible with other ones. Shame for people who have other decks.

11-30-2016, 02:30 AM
It seems to be working fine for me. Do you have any other custom perk decks installed?

11-29-2016, 10:26 PM
This mod lowers the base game's running speed. Fix this please. It literally makes all the skills in the skill trees that improve movement useless.

11-25-2016, 09:55 PM
ITS HIIIIIIIIGH NOON

11-25-2016, 07:37 PM
I'm not sure, but Marley's Decks has a deck that is literally just the basic cards and all the others are blank. You might be able to check there if it's ok with him.

11-25-2016, 05:36 PM
I've been trying to find the lines of code for those, but the ones I used never worked. Is there a list that contains all of those lines somewhere?

11-25-2016, 05:32 PM
Uh, does this remove the basic cards that every deck has? If so that's not generally a great idea.

11-25-2016, 05:31 PM
Edited the descriptions in, sorry about that.

11-25-2016, 05:15 PM
Something for me :>

11-25-2016, 03:59 PM
https://pastebin.com/05ERxxzV

Description of perks. Nicked it from the localisation file.

11-25-2016, 03:22 PM
uhm... perk description?..