- Displays remaining duration on ground effects (SP/host only);
- Displays stacks and remaining duration on buffs/debuffs;
- Displays info when the buff/debuff cannot be dispelled;
- Displays who has the same Fortune, and their current level. (Only your own characters);
- Displays the current selected action in battle. (And clearer in the skillbar as well)
- Some effects will not display the remaining duration when in MP as a client. That information is not relayed;
- Some text added by the mod might not be translated.
Bugs and suggestions
If you encounter any bugs, or have suggestions, please open an issue at https://github.com/Eradev/StolenRealmMods, or contact Eradev#1842 in the Stolen Realm Discord.
Fixed another bug related to Fortune skills.
Fixed a soft-lock bug when one character has a Fortune skill.
Updated for patch 0.21.6.
- Added a tooltip to displays the current selected action in battle.
- When you have selected a skill, the skill bar will now display every other skill as "disabled".
- Updated for patch 0.21.x;
- Fixed some stack info not appearing correctly;
- Added information on who has the same Fortune, and their current level.
Fixed a bug that occured in MP as a client.
Updated for patch 0.20.4.
Fixed ground effect stacks not displaying correctly.
- BepInEx 5 Off-site Mod
- Get the latest version of BepInEx 5. (https://github.com/BepInEx/BepInEx/releases/)
- Extract BepInEx in the game installation folder
- Put the .dll in the BepInEx\plugins folder. (Create it if it doesn't exist)
Simply remove the .dll if you want to uninstall it.